Pricing Course: Structured pricing for innovative products and services (EN)
Prices are an important driver for the growth and revenue generated by your company. However, pricing of innovative products and services is often particularly challenging. The customer benefit and the value of your service are often difficult to quantify. Reference prices are missing and the willingness to pay of potential customers is still unclear. Moreover, the value proposition of innovative product and services often evolves further quickly, and the pricing model has to be flexible enough to integrate new products, services and features.
In this pricing course we will show you how to design a value-based pricing model for your innovative products and services with the pricing canvas method. A pricing model designed with this method helps you to win more customers, maximize their willingness to pay and increase your profit.
Content of the course :
- Introduction to value-based pricing: exploit your potential
- The pricing canvas method: structured design of your prices
- Customer segments: leverage your customers› willingness to pay
- Value proposition: create value for your customers
- Costs and competition: calculate and compare precisely
- Pricing strategy: achieve your business objectives
- Pricing model: design your value-based pricing model
- Pricing journey: next steps to your new pricing model
The webinar will be conducted by Christian Wirth, founder and managing partner of Optimal Price GmbH. With his pricing solution Christian has supported more than 200 companies since 2014 to design and optimize their pricing models. SaaS pricing and the pricing of innovative products and services are his specialties. For more than 20 years, he has held management positions in pricing and marketing for companies, such as Mercedes-Benz AG, MCC smart GmbH, Swisscom AG and Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services AG. Further information about the pricing solution you find on optimalprice.com.