Workshop: Collaborative approach to advancing value-based healthcare for better patient outcomes (EN)
At this event we will focus on understanding current challenges and possible ways to transition to a value-based healthcare (VBHC) system: How do we strike a balance between fostering change and delivering tangible results through the collaboration between different stakeholders?
Through the round of presentations, followed by an interactive Workshop and a tour of the Hôpital de La Tour we aim to deliver knowledge and understanding of current healthcare reimbursement issues and how VBHC can transform it. This event seeks to ideate new proposals to overcome emerging challenges.
We will conclude the workshop with a networking lunch and have other breaks planned so you can meet your potential collaboration partner.
This workshop is for you if:
- you are a fan of value-based healthcare, believe it is the future of healthcare and want it to become a reality as soon as possible
- you are from academia and focus on digitalization, VBHC, reimbursement or patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs)
- you work at the hospital and want to add your perspective as a clinician
- you are a patient advocate
- you work with healthcare reimbursements and are familiar with the challenges that are associated with VBHC.
Providing access to the best possible healthcare at reasonable costs is a global challenge. Discuss and co-create adapted solutions in this workshop that is part of the Innovation Booster Digital Health Nation. We seek innovative solutions that contribute to providing the best possible healthcare for individuals at favorable costs with a main focus on PROMs, digitally enabled outcome measures, and innovative payment systems and platforms.
Participation is free, however registration is required before March 23rd, 2023.