OPEN MIC NEXT IN HEALTH SERIES – Turning the tide: Patient engagement in industry and practice
Patients are demanding accessible, connected and customized care and solutions. Leading-edge health companies are coming forward to address the emerging expectations and engage patients in the process. Healthcare and life sciences organizations have a window of opportunity to demonstrate their maturity and readiness and to adapt their patient engagement strategies for operating in the new, customer-centered, digital ecosystem.
In the meantime, new players disrupting conventional healthcare are fast-moving to capture changing patient needs and improve real-world outcomes. As new policies and technologies tilt the balance of power toward patients, are we ready to put the patient in the driver’s seat?
Open Mic Next in Health Series – Turning the tide: Patient engagement in industry and practice
LIVE from Novartis Pavillon in Basel
12 June 2023, 16:30 – 17:45 CEST on site* and online
* Apéro and location kindly sponsored by Novartis
Participation is free, however registration is required before 05.06.2023 (on site).
• Prof. Ronni Gamzu, Director of Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center – Ichilov Hospital
• Maria Hahn, CEO and Founder at Nutrix AG
• Gonzalo Linares, Global Executive Director Patient Engagement at Novartis
• Florian Rossiaud-Fischer, Director for Innovation & Strategic Partnerships at Hôpital de La Tour
• Belinda von Niederhäusern, Chief Product Officer at Digital Health Companion
Open Mic Next in Health Series invites leaders from vastly different backgrounds to take the mic in a relaxing yet controversial conversation and share their views on the future of health. We welcome life sciences and healthcare disruptors to the Novartis Pavillon to discuss latest trends in digital health innovation.
Door Opening & Registration
Welcome & Introduction
Host – Rahel Schneider, Switzerland Innovation Park Basel Area
Host – Anca del Rio, DayOne – Healthcare Innovation
Prof. Ronni Gamzu, Director of Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center – Ichilov Hospital
Discussion with the key opinion leaders