Swiss-Chinese Life Sciences Forum
SAVE THE DATE
Continued collaboration with the aim to help patients everywhere
Switzerland is home to a highly innovative life science cluster. Many multinational corporations, as well as a network of smaller companies and startups have operations in Switzerland, mostly in the Basel Area. The industry is vibrant, with many innovative developments occurring in pharmaceuticals, biotech or digital health.
In China, the life science industry has been growing at an accelerated pace in the last few years and at the same time China is moving towards becoming the largest pharmaceutical market in the world.
Both, Swiss and Chinese companies have a lot to gain from innovation and international expansion.
During this year’s Swiss Chinese Life Sciences Forum, we will address current key issues in the industry. Guest speakers from Swiss as well as Chinese companies will present insights into the following topics:
– Ways to set up operations in Switzerland to access the European market
– Innovation at startups
– Macro-economic trends in the life science industry and regulatory developments
– Strengthening Sino-Swiss collaboration
We are looking forward to welcoming you at this year’s Life Sciences Forum!
Welcome and Speaker Introduction
- Providing Infrastructure to innovative biopharma companies in China and Switzerland, Ms. Xi Zhang , CEO, Superlab Suisse
- How to navigate for expansion to Europe in challenging times, Mr. Bruno Delie, General Manager, Luye Pharma Europe AG
- Unleashing innovation: international collaboration China-USA/Boston-Europe/Basel, Ms. Lin Jin, Co-founder, President, CATUG
- Mastering the drug approval process in China, Mr. Jiansong Yang, Chief Science Officer, Tigermed
- Supporting Swiss medtech startups with market access to China, Ms. Wenqing Sara Zhou, als Investment Director & Crossborder Advisor, Mountain Labs
Apéro at SuperLabs
- Arena Cinemas, Stücki Park, and Superlabs, Hochbergerstrasse 70, 4057 Basel